Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over the past month, I have had a ton of new people passing through my YouTube channel and it seems like they ask the same questions over and over again. So, I decided to make a video for beginners. In this video, I answer:

What is Coin Roll Hunting?
How do I get rolls of coins to hunt?
Which banks are the best to buy from?
What do I look for in the coins I got?
What do I do with the leftover coins?

From now on, when I get one of these questions, I will redirect the asker to this video. I hope you enjoy watching and that you learn something new!

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Quin: got a problem, don't know if it's on my side, or yours. But when I go to open the little Play Arrow to view the video, it causes my screen to blank out, and goes to my main icon screen, totally out of the TN forum app.

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quin: got a problem, don't know if it's on my side, or yours. But when I go to open the little Play Arrow to view the video, it causes my screen to blank out, and goes to my main icon screen, totally out of the TN forum app.

I was not aware that Treasurenet had an app until just now. I downloaded it and tried to play the video and got the same result- it has to just be a bug in their app. How long has it been out for?

I'll try linking the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH7Q8ntlWJY&lc=UgyUvcTM6flE3L1EYWp4AaABAg
Let me know if this works for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay the app automatically turns links into videos and doesn't have the capabilities to process a request to watch. Try later on desktop if you can!

Johnny5

Feb 19, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelabs CTX 3030, Excalibur and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched it with no problems. It was a good video for a newbie, but really too basic for me, not that I'm an expert. It lead me to watch other ones.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Quin: went to U-Tube and watched your video. EXCELLENT for someone wanting to know what CRH is, and recommend it for those who have no idea as to the what/who/why we do this hobby. Just hope it doesn't bring in too many NEW searchers in my area.
Nope, it still times out when I play it while in TN forum, sorry.

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched it with no problems. It was a good video for a newbie, but really too basic for me, not that I'm an expert. It lead me to watch other ones.

Thanks Johnny! I'm sure it's below the level of most hunters here, just thought I'd put it out there for the beginners/intermediates that come in

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quin: went to U-Tube and watched your video. EXCELLENT for someone wanting to know what CRH is, and recommend it for those who have no idea as to the what/who/why we do this hobby. Just hope it doesn't bring in too many NEW searchers in my area.
Nope, it still times out when I play it while in TN forum, sorry.

Thanks Dozer! I want to make sure that the people who consider starting know what they're getting into and that they do it right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread