Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
UPDATE ON KENNEDY ALBUM

I have been working on filling a Whitman folder, maybe I should break down and buy either a Whitman or Dansco Album for my circ finds, but...

Anyhow the first two folders, pre-2004 are all filled. Here is my 2004-Date album, still working on filling holes from boxes and loose change

Kennedy current a.jpg

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
At the rate you're going Ben, I'm sure the holes will all be filled by 6/1/2018

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since starting my CRH for halves a year ago I have found all of the post 2001 NIFCs, except the 2017P and some proofs. For the 1964 -2001, I have found all except the 1970-D and just a few of the proofs. I recommend the Dansco album, particularly if you plan to hand it down to kids (or grandkids as I plan to do) as a family heirloom.

OP
OP
Ben Cartwright SASS

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I use Dansco's for all my coin collecting collections, mostly from breaking up unc sets, even for my junk silver Mercury Franklin and Walker sets. For CRHing I had been using the Whitman as I was just putting whatever penny or nickel or dime, quarter in them now with upgrading the quality of the halves I am moving up to Dansco's. I was at my coin dealer today getting some junk silver to sell at the gun show this weekend and he had two Kennedy Used Dansco albums for $5 each with pages, one through 2000 the other through 2012, but there is no room for another page (I don't think in the 2012 one but will try) so I will move my coins.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Ben Cartwright SASS

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no idea I have never done it before. I have some proof cameo silver Kennedy's I paid $10 for I will try to get $20, a couple cameo Franklins for $25, proof sets I paid $5 for that were already marked $10 I will sell for $10

Then I will put out a bowl of Indians and Buffalos for $1 each

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions