Look what the snow storm blew in.....

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are having a small little snow storm today. I was slow at work, had some extra cash so did some searching. Hit up a few banks with no luck, was going to go to a branch that is out of the way but wasn’t sure with the snow if I was going to get there. At the last minute I decided to go and if it was bad I’d turn around. Road was good enough to get there and pick up $100 that just came in yesterday. Teller says, some of them have writing on them. I say, that’s ok, as I see 70’s, 80’s and 90’s dates on half of the rolls. I start with the dated ones, yup all true to the writing. The other 5, they were hiding the goods. Pulled 4 40% and, a solid roll of 1967’s. First solid roll of the year. Thanks
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1517339532.948118.jpg

Upvote 0

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! I'm slow at work, so I'm going to copy you (and hopefully with similar results).

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm just slow & retired with NO WORK, just search what I can these days.
Barney, you just hit the right place at the right time. Nice find.

OP
OP
barneyb71

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just picked up another 40% at my dump bank. Only one around me with a free coin machine. Asked the teller if she had halves, “sorry I don’t”. The other teller said, are you looking for halves, I have $5, do you want them. Of course I do. Good close out to the month. I wanted to find an average of 1 a day.....I’m clearly into the middle of next month thanks to today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread