8 box pickup

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Decided to throw in an order this week even though I new ti would be a waste. Boxes didnt disappoint
8 halve boxes
1-90%er
Not even enough to cover gas. Sad really this area of the northeast was always amazing since i started in 2008, gotten worse and worse every year since about 2015. Hit some dimes today managed to pull 13 out of 12 boxes. Two nickel boxes where skunks. Have another one to do tonight and a penny box for fun.

HH

Upvote 0

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Well hang in there. I went to some banks locally Monday, and only got one 40%. I had a feeling I was getting other CRHers dumps, but they must've overlooked the 40%er as the edge was really dirty and thus blended in with the coppers.

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I had been in the same boat, 8 boxes and 1 40%. But Tuesday I got 2 boxes and one was a bonanza 34 40% and 18 90% including a Walker.

What general area are you in? I am near Foxboro Stadium

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks. Yea it’s been terrible around here. I never remember silver being so scarce. It’s been a while since i saw silver in a half box. Even when you would have a bad week or two in the past it would immediately be followed by a few good weeks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread