Crazy Return to CRHing

da1984

Apr 3, 2009
I haven’t CRHed for almost 5 years now. I finally decided to give it a go again. After visiting quite a few banks I finally found one that would order. My very first full (picked up some rolls here and there) back in the saddle was a huge surprise. Likely will be all downhill from here, lol

30 - 40%
3 - 90 % Kennedy
18 - Franklins
23 - Walkers

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520643662.590485.jpg

Upvote 0

Death&Taxes

Jan 2, 2017
Taxechusetts (It sucks)
Detector(s) used
The only two certainties in life are death and taxes.
Primary Interest:
Other
Lordy man, nice find. But because of that tally and that pic, a BUNCH of other CRHers are gonna start hunting, and one of them might buy the walker rolls before you next time. I would recommend that you leave out the pic or even the post, and make the hobby better for all of us old-timers. There's a reason we never post on today's finds, and when hunters find dream boxes worth 5X some rusty dug belt buckles, they still are never voted to banner. Just my fifty cents.

OP
OP
da1984

da1984

Apr 3, 2009
Lordy man, nice find. But because of that tally and that pic, a BUNCH of other CRHers are gonna start hunting, and one of them might buy the walker rolls before you next time. I would recommend that you leave out the pic or even the post, and make the hobby better for all of us old-timers. There's a reason we never post on today's finds, and when hunters find dream boxes worth 5X some rusty dug belt buckles, they still are never voted to banner. Just my fifty cents.

Fair enough 🤫

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We are a Treasure Hunting forum, the thread and post is fine. Stop trying to discourage members from posting.

DA1984,Welcome back and that is a nice find, congrats.

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was already warned before. He won't be posting against members finds anymore.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was already warned before. He won't be posting against members finds anymore.

Thank goodness! He was sending me pm's and saying he was trying to persuade others from hunting. I told him he was about 10 years too late! He obviously doesn't understand how big this great country of ours is!

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome come back @da1984 ��!!!

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad someone had some luck today because I sure didn't.
Hit 20+ banks for about $700 total and got 2 40% and a '99 S non-silver.
The good is that I found a new dump bank chain. They bought out another chain that didn't have machines and wouldn't order boxes any more. I may just jump back in with both feet again.

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven’t CRHed for almost 5 years now. I finally decided to give it a go again. After visiting quite a few banks I finally found one that would order. My very first full (picked up some rolls here and there) back in the saddle was a huge surprise. Likely will be all downhill from here, lol

30 - 40%
3 - 90 % Kennedy
18 - Franklins
23 - Walkers

View attachment 1561706
and here I was super excited about my first walker find for 2018 and you find 23 of them?!?!... Shame on you... JK Congrats on this bounty and dont forget to pay the silver lady.....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

30 - 40%
3 - 90 % Kennedy
18 - Franklins
23 - Walkers

View attachment 1561706

Awesome ! keep Posting !

this is what we Like to see :thumbsup:

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other

30 - 40%
3 - 90 % Kennedy
18 - Franklins
23 - Walkers

View attachment 1561706

Well....that's a helluva welcome home!! Can't top that so I'll just say welcome back! Nice haul.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Pictures speak louder than a thousand words. If you didn't post the pics, people wouldn't believe you. Congrats on the find. Makes our hobby that more exciting, all for the HUNT. Disregard what D&T says about the hobby and more & more enthusiastic hunters joining in on the hunt, we all started the same way, one coin at a time.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back and thanks for the post and the picture. What are the years of the Walkers? Markmopar, long time no see.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one mega find. Congrats. I just keep slobbering on my computer screen. Wow.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Thank goodness! He was sending me pm's and saying he was trying to persuade others from hunting. I told him he was about 10 years too late! He obviously doesn't understand how big this great country of ours is!

That and the extreme negativity/trolling. Banned none too soon IMO.

Nice finds OP!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread