Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Crazy Return to CRHing

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Apr 2009
    60
    29 times

    Crazy Return to CRHing

    I havenít CRHed for almost 5 years now. I finally decided to give it a go again. After visiting quite a few banks I finally found one that would order. My very first full (picked up some rolls here and there) back in the saddle was a huge surprise. Likely will be all downhill from here, lol

    30 - 40%
    3 - 90 % Kennedy
    18 - Franklins
    23 - Walkers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520643662.590485.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	1561706

  2. #2

    Sep 2012
    597
    404 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Yay.

  3. #3
    us
    Mr.

    Jan 2017
    Liberal Country (Mass)
    The only two certainties in life are death and taxes. Hell, the government here even has a tax on death.
    171
    54 times
    Not Coin Roll Hunting
    Lordy man, nice find. But because of that tally and that pic, a BUNCH of other CRHers are gonna start hunting, and one of them might buy the walker rolls before you next time. I would recommend that you leave out the pic or even the post, and make the hobby better for all of us old-timers. There's a reason we never post on today's finds, and when hunters find dream boxes worth 5X some rusty dug belt buckles, they still are never voted to banner. Just my fifty cents.
    T.C. likes this.

  4. #4
    us
    Apr 2009
    60
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Death&Taxes View Post
    Lordy man, nice find. But because of that tally and that pic, a BUNCH of other CRHers are gonna start hunting, and one of them might buy the walker rolls before you next time. I would recommend that you leave out the pic or even the post, and make the hobby better for all of us old-timers. There's a reason we never post on today's finds, and when hunters find dream boxes worth 5X some rusty dug belt buckles, they still are never voted to banner. Just my fifty cents.
    Fair enough 🤫

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36,205
    27130 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Death&Taxes View Post
    Lordy man, nice find. But because of that tally and that pic, a BUNCH of other CRHers are gonna start hunting, and one of them might buy the walker rolls before you next time. I would recommend that you leave out the pic or even the post, and make the hobby better for all of us old-timers. There's a reason we never post on today's finds, and when hunters find dream boxes worth 5X some rusty dug belt buckles, they still are never voted to banner. Just my fifty cents.
    We are a Treasure Hunting forum, the thread and post is fine. Stop trying to discourage members from posting.


    DA1984,Welcome back and that is a nice find, congrats.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Mar 09, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    16,840
    7709 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    He was already warned before. He won't be posting against members finds anymore.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

    All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

  7. #7
    us
    Apr 2005
    North Carolina
    Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett AT Gold
    5,939
    1956 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnmountains View Post
    He was already warned before. He won't be posting against members finds anymore.
    Thank goodness! He was sending me pm's and saying he was trying to persuade others from hunting. I told him he was about 10 years too late! He obviously doesn't understand how big this great country of ours is!
    2018 COIN ROLL HUNTING TOTALS!

    Wheats..257
    Buffalos..0
    war nickels.0
    Silv Dimes...-0
    Silv Quarters-0/0
    Barbers-0/0
    Walker 0
    Bens- 0
    Kenn. 90%- 0
    Kenn. 40%- 4
    Proof- 0
    Silv. Proof -0
    Commemorative-0/0

  8. #8

    May 2017
    Garrett AT Pro
    194
    167 times
    Metal Detecting
    Awesome come back @da1984 ��!!!

  9. #9
    us
    Feb 2008
    southern NJ/southeast VA
    960
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'm glad someone had some luck today because I sure didn't.
    Hit 20+ banks for about $700 total and got 2 40% and a '99 S non-silver.
    The good is that I found a new dump bank chain. They bought out another chain that didn't have machines and wouldn't order boxes any more. I may just jump back in with both feet again.

  10. #10
    us
    Sep 2015
    NC/SC Border
    360
    290 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by da1984 View Post
    I haven’t CRHed for almost 5 years now. I finally decided to give it a go again. After visiting quite a few banks I finally found one that would order. My very first full (picked up some rolls here and there) back in the saddle was a huge surprise. Likely will be all downhill from here, lol

    30 - 40%
    3 - 90 % Kennedy
    18 - Franklins
    23 - Walkers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520643662.590485.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	1561706
    and here I was super excited about my first walker find for 2018 and you find 23 of them?!?!... Shame on you... JK Congrats on this bounty and dont forget to pay the silver lady.....

  11. #11

    Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro PointerÖÖ Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    63,871
    25982 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by da1984 View Post
    I haven’t CRHed for almost 5 years now. I finally decided to give it a go again. After visiting quite a few banks I finally found one that would order. My very first full (picked up some rolls here and there) back in the saddle was a huge surprise. Likely will be all downhill from here, lol

    30 - 40%
    3 - 90 % Kennedy
    18 - Franklins
    23 - Walkers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520643662.590485.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	1561706
    Awesome ! keep Posting !

    this is what we Like to see

  12. #12

    Dec 2014
    Far North Corner of CA
    AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
    929
    763 times
    I'm learning
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by da1984 View Post
    I haven’t CRHed for almost 5 years now. I finally decided to give it a go again. After visiting quite a few banks I finally found one that would order. My very first full (picked up some rolls here and there) back in the saddle was a huge surprise. Likely will be all downhill from here, lol

    30 - 40%
    3 - 90 % Kennedy
    18 - Franklins
    23 - Walkers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520643662.590485.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	1561706
    Well....that's a helluva welcome home!! Can't top that so I'll just say welcome back! Nice haul.
    An Ode
    To William Jefferson Clinton

    He smoked but didn't inhale
    Poked, but didn't impale
    Made aware of the dress
    He was forced to confess
    A snail can't deny his own trail

  13. #13
    us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    10,363
    2053 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    That's all?

    J/K! Congrats and nice return -
    When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors

  14. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    9,329
    12872 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (5)
    Great work.

  15. #15
    rcs
    rcs is offline
    us
    Mar 2017
    Western Kentucky
    Garrett AT Pro
    277
    333 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Great score! Welcome back to the hunt.
    2018 Totals
    Rosies 24
    Mercs 1
    IHC 6
    Wheats 919
    War Nickels 23
    Buffalo 18
    V Nickel 3
    1964 Ken 29
    40% 233
    Bens 13
    Walkers 8

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy, crazy weather
    By OldJerseyGirl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2015, 05:22 PM
  2. Best day of CRHing!
    By SCDigginWithAK in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jul 30, 2013, 10:50 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2011, 11:53 AM
  4. Crazy Day. 4 gold 2 silver and a return.
    By Chicago Ron in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 02, 2011, 08:53 PM
  5. FIRST MERC IN A ROLL! Crazy day of CRHing.
    By mleblanc138 in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 25, 2011, 08:46 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0