enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will all banks charge a fee for ordering boxes without an account?

If no, which ones don't?

No, not all banks will. There's no way of knowing which ones will charge, it's different depending where you are. It definitely helps to have an account. Banks aren't usually going to cater to you if you're not a customer. How else are you going to dump?

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just act like it's a normal thing to do. If you act like you know what you're doing and that it's something you should be able to do, you can get pretty far in life.

engine823

Dec 30, 2017
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found my US Bank will order nickels and dimes for me with no questions asked and I don't have an account. However I don't look Halves. I would say that would be much harder.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Many of the larger banks will sell you boxes of cents and quarters without asking for account information. Because they're the most common denomination asked for and they often have them on hand. Asking for half boxes may prove difficult without an account.

OP
OP
Y

yankeesfan4life

May 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Many of the larger banks will sell you boxes of cents and quarters without asking for account information. Because they're the most common denomination asked for and they often have them on hand. Asking for half boxes may prove difficult without an account.

Cents THROUGH quarters? Or just cents and quarters?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread