First 98 wide AM

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Microscope comes through again! Found my first 1998 wide AM!

98 wide date.jpg

Upvote 0

yankeesfan4life

May 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly, even though it is helping you find errors, I think a microscope is overkill. That money would have been better spent on a coin loupe.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Honestly, even though it is helping you find errors, I think a microscope is overkill. That money would have been better spent on a coin loupe.

To each his own. Many people find it easier to see details on a computer screen than through a loupe.

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I believe it was money well spent. Its helping Rosco enjoy the hobby more and you wouldn't be able to get the picture that was posted with a loupe, so the digital microscope is working out well I say :)

Congrats on the 98 wide Rosco!

OP
OP
R

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other

Oh, definitely think its overkill, but it was a gift so I'm not complaining! Do love the fact that I can take pictures, and was thinking about doing those metal earth models so this could help with that as well, keep both hands free...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread