Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear pickup bank,
I am leaving you. I am sorry but this is how it has to be. Its not you or something you did. Its me. You've been very good to me, every week faithfully delivering a box of halves. Sure we had great times there at the beginning last Christmas 2016 when you gave me a handful of Benjis and 40%s. But something changed. As time went on you grew distant. While your beautiful tellers were always so nice and accommodating you stopped providing for me. Sure you were rich in 1987s and proof coins and the occasional 40% but I am a crh man and have needs, needs that can only be met by 90% silver. I don't need it all the time, just every once in a while. To tell you the truth I have a bit of a wandering gaze. Other banks in my area have been putting out for me more and more.
I met another bank. I didn't do it on purpose. Its not like I planned this. They had a box, I had money and a dream and we hit it off. I hope you understand and in time you come to forgive me. I hope you can learn to open your paper heart to some lucky crh-er down the line and share your 90% love once again. Goodbye and good luck,

Tom

P.S.
Went by to check if they had any loose coins a few weeks after the breakup and they had accidentally ordered a box out of habit so I bought it. All the other boxes of that description have coughed up at least a few 40% or a 90% (not one skunk in recent memory knock on wood) so I had hope things would change. WRONG - the usual skunk with a couple proofs in there. Identical looking boxes from a different brand of bank down the street both yielded decent results. Bottom line if your not happy get out of your relationship even if its comfortable and familiar.

Upvote 0

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
YES! Granted I'm a newbie to this all, but this site needs more posts like this one! We all have fun doing this hobby, so why not mix in some humor?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humor is good. Especially after six skunk boxes, or while digging in the dirt, a snake, a couple ticks and briers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread