30+ silver boxes

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Picked up my two weekly boxes of halves today. I've noticed a date code anomaly on the boxes that have led to some very good boxes this year. Both of todays boxes had this attribute. Opened them to find a total of 5 reverse Kennedy enders. First box had 30 total silvers, 2nd box had 33. Obviously a great day. Found 54 40%ers, 4-64's, 3-64-D, a '61-D and a 1919-D Walker which is a hard date to find. It's in terrible condition but that's one I hadn't found before. I've hunted 45 boxes since Christmas and have averaged 9.5 silvers per box, but that includes a 214 silver box, a 69 silver box and the 2 30+ boxes today. Other than that a lot of 2-3 silver boxes which is great.

Upvote 0

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up my two weekly boxes of halves today. I've noticed a date code anomaly on the boxes that have led to some very good boxes this year. Both of todays boxes had this attribute. Opened them to find a total of 5 reverse Kennedy enders. First box had 30 total silvers, 2nd box had 33. Obviously a great day. Found 54 40%ers, 4-64's, 3-64-D, a '61-D and a 1919-D Walker which is a hard date to find. It's in terrible condition but that's one I hadn't found before. I've hunted 45 boxes since Christmas and have averaged 9.5 silvers per box, but that includes a 214 silver box, a 69 silver box and the 2 30+ boxes today. Other than that a lot of 2-3 silver boxes which is great.

Awesome finds...save some for the rest of us...

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, that's quite the haul. I wish that I had coded boxes to track! Nice pull on that early walker too!

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013

Dang what state you in? Cause I’m moving there LOL

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some awesome boxes. Wish boxes around here averaged 2 - 3, I’d do more boxes. Keep on that code number.

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Many of us get a huge smile, when we heard of these finds from other members of this group. I know you must have been as happy as anything seeing those enders smiling up at you. Finding the other silver was just icing on the cake. Very happy for you, and wish the others here the same luck you got... I'm traveling over 2,000 miles to hunt a new area for a few weeks, hope I can post something almost as great as you.

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
You need to increase your volume and mine that vein dry. I'm happy that you have gotten what you got, but go get the rest.
I'm thrilled with the silver I pull and don't worry too much about the silver that at I don't find or others find.

Thanks everyone. Having a good year thus far.

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow, that is some great silver hunting! :occasion14:

TheWalrus

Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been very slim here, Wife has beat me with 2 dimes and 3 war nickles from her till at work in the last month. Between having a hard time with dumping searched, only having one teller who will order me boxes, once a month, and time constraints I have been in a heck of a slump. Glad you keep stacking!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread