S O L for this weekend

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that this is the first weekend in the past 7-years that I've been CRH that I don't have any dime or cent boxes to search. Normally on Fri afternoon after 4pm I get a few boxes, search that night, dump in the morning, then get more boxes 6 or 7, so that I can search Sun thru Thursday. What a bummer, had to work late Friday , got home @ 7, had to work all day Sat. What am I going to do, I guess watch reruns of the Royal Wedding all weekend. This SUCKS.

Now turns into a POT OF "OLD" COINS on Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear man... If it makes ya feel better, I sorted through 4,000 nickels and came out with 2 2009's, a damaged one, and like 2 41's. Also have to work Friday-Tuesday

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rosco
The weekend turned into a POT OF OLD COINS after all. A very elderly old gentleman (age 92) that I use to do odd yard work for, stopped by this afternoon GAVE ME several small jewelry boxes & envelopes with a lot of old US and multi-world countries coins, already sorted by country. Since the US were in their own little box, I quickly sorta looked at them. Many mid-1800, IH's, V' nics, old commem, old silvers, old Lincolns, etc. that I'll be going thru later. BUT, of the Lincolns there was a 1914-D in OMG fine condition. I fell out of my chair, a key coin of which I don't have since collecting from the 60's in my collection, now given to me out of the clear blue. I'll be making a separate posting on this later on, especially the old world coins that need ID & values. I have something to do now. He wanted me to take the coins off his hands and as a thank you for all that I helped him with over the years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread