Just picked up my 6th bag of Dimes.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Spent most of my afternoon dumping dimes, then took the bank roll to one of the branches that sells me Dime bags. She didn't have a sealed bag in the vault, but said just wait and I'll check the machine for you. Sure enough there was a full bag, told her I'll take it. She was most thankful that I did, cuz her pick up was just this morning and I was there right at the machine with $1000 cash and haul it for her from the machine. Crossing my fingers, this is my 6th ? bag so far this year., hope this could be good. So far my worst bag was 4, the best was 9.
Also stopped afterwards at other banks and picked up 2boxes plus $100 CRW's. Now to check everything for Sat morning dumps and pickups. Just like a full time job, repeat, repeat, etc., sooner or later a BIG HIT, just like my 98-silvers in Jan 2017.

Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck on the search! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My results were 6-Rosies, better than being skunked. And yes this was my sixth bag for the year, however it was on the machine since 6-6-2018, long time for dimes, at least I know it wasn't from one or two big dumpers since it took so long to fill.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread