I have one bank that wants my dumps rolled.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are only four banks in my entier county. I get boxes of halves from one and dump some at my credit union. (I belong to both) But the CU wants all coins rolled. This is how I quickly roll halves and IKEs.

Right side up the bottle will hold a 50¢ wrapper and upside down a $ wrapper.
I just drop the coins in and they fall flat and stack up easily.
The paint bottle cost less than $1 at walmart.

Attachments

• WRAPPER-1.jpg
    WRAPPER-1.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 72
  • WRAPPER-2.jpg
    WRAPPER-2.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 69
  • WRAPPER-3.jpg
    WRAPPER-3.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’d have gone with the “Nutmeg Brown” rather than “Territorial Beige” myself, but that’s just the way I roll.
[emoji106]🏽

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Just uncrimp the supplied rolls and push the coins out the bottom. Search. Then with the coins in your one hand, just slightly pinch the diameter of the machine roll and the coins will slide right in. Fold over the paper and move on to the next roll. I use a paperclip to uncrimp the rolls.

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Just uncrimp the supplied rolls and push the coins out the bottom. Search. Then with the coins in your one hand, just slightly pinch the diameter of the machine roll and the coins will slide right in. Fold over the paper and move on to the next roll. I use a paperclip to uncrimp the rolls.
That was how I used to do it. Only the possibility of the bank just sending the rolls in my box back out to some other coin roll hunter I changed. I take a razor knife and slice off the top of the roll, letting the coins slide out so i can inspect. If nothing found, I slide them back into the cut off paper roll and back into the box. When the teller opens the box to inspect they have no problem seeing the face of the coin and able to see clearly 50 rolls in the box. Faster than unrolling each paper roll and then rerolling and folding the open ends shut.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread