cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only three banks in my county that I ASK and one that I DUMP, so it does not take too long. One bank had JFKs

one teller had $70 I bought and referred me to a teller down the row. She had $200 JFK in rolls and pulled out one row. It was a loomis wrap and both ends looked BU. She said all rolls were that way I declined and I had heard hat this bank always has $2 bills so I bought a bundle. That would be $200. Now I have a question. all the numbers are sequential. Last four numbers are 2201 to 2300

I am thinking of offering a set of bills for sale on feeBay. Right now they have 3 bills ($6) for 414.99 and 10 bills ($20) for $36 + $3 ship.

does anybody know what are the best number sequences? I might ask more on those.

Upvote 0

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
Only three banks in my county that I ASK and one that I DUMP, so it does not take too long. One bank had JFKs

one teller had $70 I bought and referred me to a teller down the row. She had $200 JFK in rolls and pulled out one row. It was a loomis wrap and both ends looked BU. She said all rolls were that way I declined and I had heard hat this bank always has $2 bills so I bought a bundle. That would be $200. Now I have a question. all the numbers are sequential. Last four numbers are 2201 to 2300

I am thinking of offering a set of bills for sale on feeBay. Right now they have 3 bills ($6) for 414.99 and 10 bills ($20) for $36 + $3 ship.

does anybody know what are the best number sequences? I might ask more on those.

Off the top of my head the 2222 would be a keeper and if the first 4 numbers are 2222 then you have yourself a very nice piece of paper. I am assuming they are not star notes.

65GT350

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
$2 are tough since you really can't use them for poker. If you can get a repeater it might be worth something

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
If you haven’t already, taking this discussion to the Paper Currencies forum on TN will likely get you better answers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread