Just in time

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was doing my Saturday morning bank run, at one of my primary branches, the young vault teller ask me, "Oh Mr.Dozer, I have only three rolls of halves that I just got the other day, do you want them?".
SURE, bought them ALL along with the dime box she had. Later in the afternoon opened the first roll, BAM!!! three silvers 2-90% 1-40%.
I start thinking, could this be a repeat of the MEGA silver rolls from a few weeks ago? They were wrapped and folded the same. Out of the three rolls, got 3-90%(2-Ken, 1-Benji), 5-40%.
Looks like more candy for the tellers at this branch. HH, DozerD

Upvote 0

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Was doing my Saturday morning bank run, at one of my primary branches, the young vault teller ask me, "Oh Mr.Dozer, I have only three rolls of halves that I just got the other day, do you want them?".
SURE, bought them ALL along with the dime box she had. Later in the afternoon opened the first roll, BAM!!! three silvers 2-90% 1-40%.
I start thinking, could this be a repeat of the MEGA silver rolls from a few weeks ago? They were wrapped and folded the same. Out of the three rolls, got 3-90%(2-Ken, 1-Benji), 5-40%.
Looks like more candy for the tellers at this branch. HH, DozerD

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker!

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
And it won't rot your teeth.

Yea guys, but most of the tellers are young under 21 women. But they took to the candy like ants on sugar. Now they are really looking out for SILVER for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread