Good day for dimes

corvettebill

Aug 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a day off, so bought $250 worth of dimes from a nearby Chase bank. Went through them and found 4 rolls of dimes that were SOLID SILVER! Went back to buy the rest of their dimes, $100 worth, and found 3 rolls with one silver apiece and another roll that had 35 silvers in it. I would post a picture, but I'm not sure how to post from my new phone to the website.

Upvote 0

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back for everything else too! Quarters nickels cents and halves!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Get back to that bank, maybe same teller who took the rolls in. At Chase, each teller holds on to their own rolls they get in, kept in a little mini locker every day. So if you can find the teller who took the coins IN, most likely she has the rest of the CWR's.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

corvettebill

Aug 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the bank to see if they had quarters,but the few they did gave up nothing. One interesting thing. As i was looking over the dimes, they were all rosies. I then noticed that there were all different dates with mintmarks. i started sorting them and discovered I had found a complete collection of rosies from 46-64, including the 49s and all the 55s. I wish they had also collected a complete collection of mercury dimes. That would have been sweet.

Happy hunting

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Corvette: are you just pulling our leg! That is what you call catching a collection dump. Nice going, and what sort of condition are they in, what mint marks are missing, can you show a pic in date/mint mark order. FANTASTIC.

OP
OP
C

corvettebill

Aug 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
their condition is from good to au. There are no missing mintmarks.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how we do it nice rip on the dimes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread