Other
VET's DAY to those who gave their most.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1541879899.607565.jpg

Upvote 0

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for your service Dozer. And everyone here who has served. It’s to people like you whom we owe our gratitude, and all that laid down their lives for our freedom! Now, if we can only Make America Great Again!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Dozer. And thank you to all who have served to keep our country free and safe.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your service Dozer. And everyone here who has served. It’s to people like you whom we owe our gratitude, and all that laid down their lives for our freedom! Now, if we can only Make America Great Again!

Coincrazed,

This forum is one of the few places where I can, almost, forget about politics for a bit. There has been a bunch of political talk lately and I wish the Mods would crack down. Please abide by the Forum's rule of not talking about politics, or I'll commemorate this Veteran's Day by exercising my First Amendment rights to start bashing T-Rump because of how he dishonored our great military servicemen and women (and OUR ALWAYS GREAT COUNTRY) yet again, by failing to visit the Ainse-Marne American Cemetery on Saturday because of a little rain, while Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron paid their respects... or how he failed to go to Arlington National Cemetery today (guess he'd rather sit around Tweeting lies about voter fraud). Or how he sent, what, 5,000 troops to the border, which was essentially a $200M political ploy before the mid-term elections, yet suddenly quit talking about the caravan of 7,000 asylum-seekers once the elections were over (not a peep). Or how he disparaged a Gold Star family... or John McCain, a true American hero. But since we're talking politics, here's what a true leader looks like when paying respects to our fallen servicemen and women on Memorial Day in 2010 (rain be damned):

Obama_Memorial Day_2010.jpg

Kantuck

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread