Teller that looks out for me

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped at one of my branches for dimes, she said that they were all NEW boxes ( sparklers shinning thru the holes ), but she said that a box of halves came in and offered them to me. She's going to keep a box of H in reserve for me in case dimes don't show up as OLD. Bought the box of H, got 5-40%, can't complain since that would equate to 10-dimes.

Upvote 0

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a teller a few years ago who looked out for me. Didn't hurt that every month or so I gave the tellers a big box of chocolates for their break room.
got lots of loose silver, red and blue certificates from them plus ten 50 dollar star notes brand new in serial number sequence. Then she left the bank to have a baby and the new head teller was nurse Ractched type and informed me that I would just have to come in every day like any other customer since it was against her policy to save any coins for individual customers. Moved my accounts from that bank to another bank.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got me a few tellers also what a way to crh

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a few tellers looking out for me back around 2010...when silver started ratcheting it’s way up towards $40/oz.

Mysteriously, my silver dried up, and the tellers became silent!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's a good thing.:icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just started getting a few rolls here and there...so far nothing, but I'm hopeful! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread