Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: 12 Circulated Lincoln Cents Still Being Found In Pocket Change

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2011
    1181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Coincrazed View Post
    Perhaps I sound cocky, but I have been buying and selling coins for a decade now, and I have an advanced grasp of the field.... Between the two of us, we possess greater depth regarding coins than the average hobbyist roll hunter.
    Yeah, you sound incredibly cocky! 🙄

Dude, many if not most of the members here have multiple decades of experience buying and selling coins, and many also have brick and mortar stores like the OP, and have had those for decades.

No argument with your last statement, but chill out!
    Quin and CoinHELP! like this.

us
    Coincrazed

Aug 2013
    128 times
    Coin Roll Hunting and Numismatics
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerTeller View Post
    Yeah, you sound incredibly cocky! ��

Dude, many if not most of the members here have multiple decades of experience buying and selling coins, and many also have brick and mortar stores like the OP, and have had those for decades.

No argument with your last statement, but chill out!
    "Many if not most"?? Where are these folks you speak of, and how come they are not chiming in and offering their insight regarding Numismatics like Enamel and I have been??

I'm not asking about those who slap videos of self promotion on the board from time to time and then disappear either.
    "Here's the smell of the blood still: All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand." - William Shakespeare, 'Macbeth'

us
    Feb 2012
    1955 times
    Coin roll hunting
    I've been collecting since the 60's, and only wish this web site was avail back then, very informative & educational in the hobby. Thanks guys, the pros & cons. DozerD
    PetesPockets55 likes this.

us
    Wood Butcher

Apr 2013
    Indian River Co.
    144 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Everyone that has chimed in on this thread has experience and we've all probably posted comments that were quickly constructed and taken the wrong way. It's understandable that we tend to defend those we have known for a long time.

I've known both Daniel and Enamel since getting back into the hobby 6 years ago. Both are very experienced, knowledgeable and interested in helping correct misinformation in the hobby. There always seems a better way to do everything but I commend anyone willing to put themselves out there and share their knowledge and experience. I spend a lot of time on respective sites thanking them both, because they deserve it and I try to show my appreciation.

I don't think any of us get it right 100% of the time but I want to thank everyone here for sharing their experience to help me learn.
    (BTW- If anyone noticed they are both right about the 1983p Lincoln cent: it is a Counter clash with an very large cud on the reverse. Love those '83 LMC)

Thanks again to all that help and contribute (especially Enamel and Daniel), Cliff/Petespockets55
    enamel7 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links