Kens and Bens and Walkers, oh my!

WheatFromChaff

Jun 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't usually post my weekly finds because I hunt such a low volume, but my lowly four boxes of halves were very good to me this week:

58x 40% Kennedy
16x '64 Kennedy
6x Franklin
11x Walking Liberty

It was an especially pleasant surprise when one of the boxes with a single ender produced 15x 40%er, 9x '64 Kennedy, 6x Franklin, and 9x Walking Liberty.

View attachment 1669808

HH Everyone!

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn't consider your LOWLY FOUR BOXES as meager volume, to say the least, FANTASTIC NUMBERS. Some guys have gone thru dozens of boxes, and not get anywhere near what you found in four. CONGRATS. It's not how many boxes you search, it's the result that counts.

scottw

Jul 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul!
Meager? You are twice the hi roller as me and my 2 boxes per.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. What a great 4 box result! Congrats!

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tremendous haul WFC, especially on the Franklins and Walkers! I couldn’t open the attachment. Could you post a picture? Thanks!

OP
OP
W

WheatFromChaff

Jun 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evidently I fell victim to the availability heuristic when I wrote that post; I had just finished reading some other hunters' year-end totals and mistakenly extrapolated their high volumes (around 20 boxes per week in at least one case) to the entire community, which obviously isn't the case. For a long time I was only able to do a single box every other week and I forgot to keep that in mind. Thanks for helping me put things back in perspective. As for the broken attachment, I'm not sure why I'm having that issue (it happened with my last post as well), but I will try posting the photo again below.

OP
OP
W

WheatFromChaff

Jun 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547263591.324720.jpg

Hopefully this does the trick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread