ABSOLUTELY DIGUSTING. STOP CRHING NOW!

Treasurehunter133

Jan 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened a roll of pennies and there was feces all over them. Like HUMAN FECES. I AM FUMIMG. I took them back to the teller and demanded a apology for this. What would you have done in this scenario? I was given a new roll or them but that was unacceptable. My car spelled like feces right now. They can enjoy their poop covered pennies.

Upvote 0

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why didn't you say something before you left the bank or when the teller handed them to you? guess you didn't smell them then so why do you think the teller would know about them.

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, a new method to deterr competition! It must be the latest way to mark coins! Thanks for the tip, I need to go try it!

Last edited:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nasty. This could be traced or avoided altogether if the wrapper was marked. Imagine the paper returns the IRS gets from these scum.

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same thing happened to me about 20 years ago, I was coin rolling half dollars, the whole roll was Ben Franklins, but they had crap on them, so I returned them to the bank and got a new roll

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it’s been illegal to wash money since 1986. So someone obviously didn’t want to take any chances of getting in trouble.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone has to be mentally ill or just plain wicked to do such a thing.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this another mark or don't mark thread?
First it was spray paint and now it is taint spray.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this would be normal for some countries .... what if all the coins had HOLES in them:laughing9:--- what kind of coins would they be:dontknow::tongue3::happysmiley:???

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ick. Plus you'd think the teller would know it was under weight.

Weight may have been dead on depending on the amount of [emoji90] in the roll. I’ve been pondering just how much poop is equivalent to the weight of one penny....ok that’s a lie....I’m actually not quite that bored. But I’m not sure why you’d be mad at the teller. My wife manages a bank and people bring in tons of rolled coins all the time. They don’t do a super close inspection of every single roll and to my knowledge they don’t sniff every roll to be sure there’s no poop in there. I’m sure the smell was somewhat contained until the unlucky OP busted that baby open.

Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is actually something banks are doing now. It’s like a dye pack but for thief’s that prefer stealing change. It’s called a Poo Pack and it sounds like it’s going to work great. Everybody is returning them immediately. The cops don’t even have to be called.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, so now people are using coins for toilet paper, very innovative.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did they arrive via "caravan"???:laughing7::BangHead:
OR____

were they deposited by a customer named Winnie:laughing9:

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think all money has poop on it. You just got a higher dose than the rest of us. The smart crhers wear gloves. I'm building up a tolerance for the poopocalypse. I am glad you shared. If you had kept this to yourself we would have missed out on so many laughs and joke opportunities. You are a hero for letting us laugh at your expense and I commend your bravery.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you only realized where the cash you get from anywhere has been you would always wear gloves.....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe they just mixed in what the cash nowadays is really worth.Kind of a picture is worth a thousand words thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread