ABSOLUTELY DIGUSTING. STOP CRHING NOW!

Treasurehunter133

Jan 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened a roll of pennies and there was feces all over them. Like HUMAN FECES. I AM FUMIMG. I took them back to the teller and demanded a apology for this. What would you have done in this scenario? I was given a new roll or them but that was unacceptable. My car spelled like feces right now. They can enjoy their poop covered pennies.

Upvote 0

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a notched scraper which some Neanderthal deliberately pooped on and then baked in sunlight but I wasn't on Tnet so I couldn't get any sympathy. So I sat on my bed for three days in a dark room. I still wonder what kind of sick knuckle dragging ******* would do that.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A teller told me once an angry customer put a fish in their safety deposit box lol

That reminds me when I got my first patrol car (I used to be a sheriff) after a few days it started to smell funny. After a week I had to keep the windows down. When I got home I started searching for the problem. The last deputy that had my car had put some fresh trout in a bag and put it on my radio. The radio was way in the back of my trunk. He swore he forgot about it but then I was a rookie.

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
this cant be real. you're full of crap...but no seriously lol it cant

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I CANNOT LIVE AND DETECT IN A WORLD WITH FECES ENCRUSTED CENTS.

I don’t know about any one else but there have been a couple of times in my detecting career where my coil signaled a coin right under a big pile left by a dog. Maybe the dog was just marking his territory. And NO I did not go digging for a treasure. I would have if my XLT had said silver or $$.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know about any one else but there have been a couple of times in my detecting career where my coil signaled a coin right under a big pile left by a dog. Maybe the dog was just marking his territory. And NO I did not go digging for a treasure. I would have if my XLT had said silver or $$.

Some dogs compulsively swallow coins. If lucky, they pass them fairly quickly.
Post '82 zinc cents can actually be a danger to smaller pets if they don't pass right away (zinc poisoning).

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you don't have to wonder where those pennies have been.

The1rod

Jan 18, 2018
Hudson co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold my beer and watch this... Swallows a handful of pennies and a couple empty wrappers, couple days later, rolled pennies!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread