Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new year is off to a decent start. Not as good as last year which was anomalously amazing but I'm satisfied. There are always a lot of changes happening and this year is no exception. I lost and am losing my dump banks (closures, machines being removed, bag service rescinded) and there are dozens of new hunters in the area who don't know the proper etiquette and are muddying the waters for those of us who are more refined in our search. Its getting hard to get rid of coins. That being said even a blind squirrel gets a nut every once in a while. I had a good week in halves, particularly 90% and stacked a few dimes. This is a combination of a good box, a good teller.who saved me some beautiful rolls and hard work. I've had more skunk days than ever and it seems the harder you push the less you get but sometimes its effortless.
I cancelled my order with my friendliest pickup bank that gave me the Franklin. First box had 1 90% 1 40% and then skunksville so I am going to try n find shinier pastures. Its a shame since they are so nice and reliable and supportive but they've always been a weak producer. When it was easier dumping I didn't mind the volume but now its just too tough. I am trying to get as efficient as I can and lessen my appetite without surrendering more turf.
I put the ender pic for inspirational eye candy since we love pics. The pic is from my 2017 dream box. These 9 rolls were double enders! Unfortunately I've never seen anything like it before or since lol. I'll try n post more as I find it since there's never enough here for us to look at. I've been meaning to post my 2018 MD bucket listers so I'll get the 2018 wrap up on here so you guys n gals know my detector still works . Until then may you find more 90s than 40s.

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_230256229.jpg
    IMG_20190116_230256229.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20161005_142103965.jpg
    IMG_20161005_142103965.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread