Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of people have been talking about how no one posts the bad stuff, whether it be here on Tnet or on YouTube. Well, last week, I did. I got a penny box that contained a total of:

6 wheats
2 Younghead Canadian
3 2009

This is the worst penny box I have ever searched through (not counting solid 2016, 2017, 2018 etc. boxes)

I searched through this box with my brother in a competition hunt and we decided to make the video instead of scrapping the bad footage. It was not a very exciting hunt, but I posted it anyway. I'm not gonna link it here- you know where to go if you want to see it.

So what's your opinion on posting skunks? This forum probably wouldn't get a lot of traffic if that's all it was. Then again, it's part of the experience. I'm interested to hear what you guys think.

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Deuce: I hope you & daughter keep searching together for years to come. She will remember this 50 years from now and tell her own kids what she & dad did as a joint hobby. Congrats, not on your findings, but on your BONDING with your daughter. I just wish I had that happen to me when my own kids were young. Coins will always be there as the THRILL OF THE HUNT, but memories are hard to come by. Now, GO FIND SOME MEMORIES.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread