Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
December and January have been great for me and pennies. I keep getting boxes with 20+ wheats, a bunch of old Canadians, and all sorts of other odds and ends. Here are some of the best finds out of my most recent box:

Screenshot (74).png
Back of 1917-D

Screenshot (75).png
1926- already had one

Screenshot (76).png
Weird foreign coin makes an appearance!

The last picture shows a weird foreign coin that I found in a roll. I could tell it was going to be different because it was thicker than all the other coins around it- I could see this before I even opened the roll.
It ended up being a 10 Euro Cent coin. Pretty cool- definitely didn't expect to see it in a penny roll!

I was able to fill a couple holes in the collection: 1949 and 1917-D. If you want to see the whole hunt, I'll include a link down below. Thanks for viewing and happy hunting!

Upvote 0

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did you get your gloves? Getting kinda sick of my hands drying/cracking from washing so much. Thanks!

DanFromOhio

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2019
Buckeye State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just watched this last night Ryan. Cool vid, and another neat box...I have moved off of cents recently due to getting an incredible halves box with 69 x 40%ers...hoped to extend my luck but the next two halves boxes have been skunks so maybe time to head back to my favorite land of 50 coins per roll :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions