It's Springtime and the Mercury is rising

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up 6-dime boxes Friday afternoon, to check & dump Saturday morning. Boxes were turning out poor to good to unusual, as: 0,2,1,2,3,and box six as the most unusual that had a total of 6 silvers of which 4 were mercs (3 in one roll). For certain this must have been someone's mini-dump of grampa's mercs, all to be in one box, dates of 192x?-P, 42-p, 44-s, 45-p.
Then, on Saturday morning making my dumps & weekend pickups, one branch had no boxes, but she did have $45 of CWR's, opened them up in the car for the next dump bank, appeared to be all skunks except one roll had 4-silvers ( of which 3 were Mercs again ). I guess this was Mercury hunting weekend. It's been some months since I've found more than 2-mercs in one month, now I found 7 in a matter of two days, within 59 rolls. Too bad it wasn't a dump at one of my branches that sells me bags. Maybe this is all a good sign of things to come, down the pipeline, OPEN THE VAULTS AND LET THE SILVER...... F. L. O. W. HH, DozerD

Upvote 0

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haven't had a Merc in a box since Ford stopped making the Monterey with a 4 speed:laughing9::laughing9:

I dig them by the "carload"----- boxes:dontknow:.....fugged da bout it:BangHead:

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Catch my next post, my luck continued., of "A GOOD DUMP TO APPEAR".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions