Bank Error in Your Favor!

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Second time I've found something like this. Just your average cent bag (13 wheat, 10 Canadian, 25 2009), but this helped make up for it.
penny finds.jpg

Can't complain. Definitely since when cashing in my dimes a somewhat similar thing happened. Teller ran it through, came back with the lil slip saying what was in it. I looked at it and was like "um...don't think that's right. May want to make sure they zeroed it out". She checked and the assistant manager as well, and both asked the teller that used it before. Apparently everything was right on their end. I told them I didn't think so, I had got it the day before, found one silver and put 4 back in, so it should've been $0.30 over. They said that's what it came out to and didn't seem to mind. $75.71 richer thanks to that one!! They even thanked me for being honest. Been a good week! Between these two and another error when I started, this hobby has paid for itself!

Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check your Wisconsin quarters for the "extra leaf" varieties (low or high extra leaf). I found one once!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Check your Wisconsin quarters for the "extra leaf" varieties (low or high extra leaf). I found one once!

I thought the same thing. As soon as I saw the Wisconsin quarter I thought of the leaf. I've found two so far. One upper and one lower.

OP
OP
R

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other

Did, no such luck. Nor were any of the dimes silver.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread