$700 laundromat qtr. bag: a few errors, lotsa yuck, President Washington got shot

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some really dirty coins with all sorts of yucky crap, $3 in road kill parking lot mangled coins, aboot $2 in Caribou crap, a lonely SBA dollar---

tragically, George took one round to the head---- OMG, they killed him:BangHead:
IMG_8877.JPG
IMG_8876.JPG lead core.. so must be a .22

nice obv/rev pair of die cracks on '07 Idaho, at bottom of state and rim to rim thru "Q" to bust then thru "O" to rim
IMG_8874.JPG
IMG_8875.JPG

this bag from the same business didn't leave me "holdin' the bag" :happysmiley:---- behold:
IMG_8869.JPG
IMG_8870.JPG
IMG_8871.JPG
IMG_8872.JPG :laughing9::hello2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score, I’d love to have a relationship with my laundry mat and buy their quarters but slot of ours are loonie or toonie only

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score, I’d love to have a relationship with my laundry mat and buy their quarters but slot of ours are loonie or toonie only

the business brings coins in sealed bag to my bank-- I buy them from the bank about monthly. the count has always been accurate and silver has been in most bags- always just a few--- BUT___ YUCKY coins--- ALWAYS--- gotta go wash my hands now:BangHead:

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you landed a couple of silvers. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread