Dime bag = Not too shabby

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up my 5th dime bag for this year, not bad, had 11 silvers ( 10-Rosies, 1-merc ), they seemed to be concentrated in the middle of the bag. This bag comes out to a 2.75 avg/box, which is much higher than my going box avg of 1.2 for this year so far. The strange thing about this box is that it appears to have more dimes than normal, I'll see what the count is when I take them in to dump.

Upvote 0

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only way to find silver in dime boxes here-- if Buffy shot Drusilla with a silver bullet and if passed through her undead form and got stuck in da roll of lawnmowered, gum & slurpie covered clad rosies:BangHead::tongue3:

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great bag Dozer! Not to one up you, but I picked up my first bag of dimes this year and pulled 15 rosies. The previous 3 boxes of dime produces 1 Rosie. I'm sticking to bags and the usual cwr.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Zomo: with the increased skunk results on dime boxes that I've been having, it's beginning to look more advantageous just to stay with bags. But, in my area, only 2 branches of the same bank only sell me bags. All other banks & branches are strictly boxes, what do I do with my spare idle time, it takes 3-4 weeks to fill bags as it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread