davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently became the proud owner of a lot of Lincoln Wheat/Memorial rolls that were put together in the years they came out. Some years are in plastic tubes, some in non bank rolls, a few are in bank rolls. They begin with 1930P. Sorry no 1931s :laughing7:. but they are an interesting pita.

I'm trying to figure out how to sell them. Do I sell at .04 each cent? should i take the time and grade the, I'm talking over 2000 coins in one lump.

Ideas are welcome. Not even sure this is a coinrollhunting subject.:dontknow:

Upvote 0

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
errors are rampant in wheat/coppers--- I get up to 1000X face for some, plus AU/MS will fetch the same for some issues, mainly S mints------ get a REDBOOK

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As PEA said, "get a red book first", you will have to date check each one just to make sure you don't have a key or semi-key date and sell it for $.04, and you might pull out any of the wheats that are ExFine or better.

OP
OP
D

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, the RedBook. Been down that road. As I try to figure out how to upload pics to this site I have to re state how many coins I have. Somewhere near 125 rolls. The earlier estimate was way off.

I was thinking that the grey sheet would be a better choice in reference material but really don't have the time to go thru each roll, face and obverse.

How do I post pics here. I can't seem to find a tutorial

Last edited:

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If your really considering selling, besides the GRAY sheet, you might think about the BLUE BOOK.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I have to figure out how to post pics. Any ideas?

Within the Quick Reply window, you have formatting options directly above the text area. You can select Bold/Italic/Underline; Font color; etc. The last group of options are for inserting a URL link or for inserting an image. Selecting the Insert Image option will bring up an additional prompt window asking for you to choose images either on your computer's hard drive or an image hosting service on the world wide web. By default, the tab for images from your computer is focused. You select "Browse" and navigate to whatever directory that you have the images stored on your hard drive. Then select "Upload File(s)". That's it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions