Hello Again

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey All!

I haven't been on TNet since 2014 or so, but the other day it struck me to think of the site somehow and here I am! I am getting back into CRHing and diggin' coins metal detecting. I've been out of it for a while - have averages changed at all? Was getting around one good dime or nickel per box, and 10-20 wheaties. Never did well in the quarters department and never could get any halves.

How are you all doing? If you wanna talk CRHing, Detecting, or coin collecting, shoot me a message. If you're an old friend of mine on here, say hello again!

*Sigh of relief* glad to be back.

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back Wick. My dime averages are hanging around 1per box +/- and then out of the clear blue an abnormal box appears as my recent post of the 21-merc & 4-Rosies. Wheaties still in the ballpark as yours, some of the copper cents guys have hit some fairly large wheat boxes or bags here & there. Cents have always been the backbone of coin collecting. Silver prices are down $14.39/oz per COINFLATION as of 5/17/19.
Hope to read future postings of yours, as soon as you get your feet back into CRH. GOOD LUCK & HH, DozerD.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! I had a bit of nostalgia today and was looking over my silver finds from when I was active in 2012-2014... Lots of great memories and figured I would log in and see what the treasure hunters have been up to :)

I lost all my dump banks and I have a ton of just standard change I need to dump and have no clue where to go these days :(

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. . . have a ton of just standard change I need to dump and have no clue where to go these days :(

Not a long term CRH dump solution, but you can convert your coin to Amazon gift cards with no fee at most Coinstar machines (any machine except inside Walmart).

And, welcome back Wic.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! I had a bit of nostalgia today and was looking over my silver finds from when I was active in 2012-2014... Lots of great memories and figured I would log in and see what the treasure hunters have been up to :)

I lost all my dump banks and I have a ton of just standard change I need to dump and have no clue where to go these days :(

I'm still dumping at TD, just gotta re-roll them now :thumb_down:

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All!

I haven't been on TNet since 2014 or so, but the other day it struck me to think of the site somehow and here I am! I am getting back into CRHing and diggin' coins metal detecting. I've been out of it for a while - have averages changed at all? Was getting around one good dime or nickel per box, and 10-20 wheaties. Never did well in the quarters department and never could get any halves.

How are you all doing? If you wanna talk CRHing, Detecting, or coin collecting, shoot me a message. If you're an old friend of mine on here, say hello again!

*Sigh of relief* glad to be back.

Welcome back!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a long term CRH dump solution, but you can convert your coin to Amazon gift cards with no fee at most Coinstar machines (any machine except inside Walmart).

And, welcome back Wic.

Ahh yeah thats not a bad idea, I do use amazon(who doesnt these days lol). I think I may try a new bank that popped up in my area in the last couple years and see if I cant find any coin machines! I would love to do some CWR runs again, just need to find a dump bank hehe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions