Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Kindness goes a long way in this world! :occasion14:

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I stopped at one of my branch bands doing my dime run, one of the tellers remembered that I had asked if she would keep an eye out for any RED or BLUE seal bills. Well yesterday she said " I have a RED $2 bill for you that I've been holding for you", it's a nice feeling to be remembered for something that trivial as at. That brings my Red $2 stack to about 25, time to flip them.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!! I used to get cookies for the banks who ordered halves for me too, I never got a call on a tip but they kept the potential for silver to keep coming :)

HH

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
A teller called me once. “I’m holding a roll of walking liberty halves for you” she says.
I rush down to the bank and approach her line. I step up and she says, “Hi! That’ll be $5 per coin please! :tongue3:

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
A teller called me once. “I’m holding a roll of walking liberty halves for you” she says.
I rush down to the bank and approach her line. I step up and she says, “Hi! That’ll be $5 per coin please! :tongue3:

Love it! Still worth.

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
I was fortunate enough to have a teller hold a steel cent for me, tried giving her more for it, she couldn't accept. Only $0.50 but...

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I have it really good. I have a couple of tellers that email me. It's nice to be able to make arrangements that way. Yes, they email from the bank.

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread