Whose the BEST major coin buyers out there.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man silver goes for big money on Ebay right now, its crazy what people are paying on their for coins, even the junk coins go way over spot prices

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m watching this thread with interest!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve been watching eBay closely, looks like everything is 11-12.5x FV consistently. Plus sellers fees etc, gross!

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Dozer, I am not sure what is involved in selling coins on this site, but you might try selling them here? I’m sure there are members that are would be willing to pay spot prices for your coins here..

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Dozer, I am not sure what is involved in selling coins on this site, but you might try selling them here? I’m sure there are members that are would be willing to pay spot prices for your coins here..

Worth the $20 Charter Membership to list the coins for sale in the classified section. We all know what junk silver is. Not having to pay 13% to eBay should be motivation enough in paying the Charter Membership.

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are going to sell to one of the big guys. I would only deal with Provident Metals. They almost always have the highest buyback price and they are very easy to deal with.
The one thing about Provident tho is you have to go to the right place on their site to get the best buy back price.
For some reason they have different prices at different places.
In their search put in 1964 Kennedy Halves I you are selling 90%.
Put in 40% silver halves for those.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Houses will buy back of spot at least .50 cents and as much as 2 - 3 dollars Selling here at spot is a great idea. Selling on fleabay for 11 to 12 times face is even better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread