Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last week a custy only wanted $3 for 3 Morgans,---- they were quickly sniped by the teller:BangHead:

my return trip Wednesday to dump $37 in cents & nics began with a greeting from the assistant manager---- a tourist had a pile of coins that "tinkled" into the reject tray and when she was "assisted" by the staff--- she said --"just give me 25 cents each for these"---

the kind, friendly, helpful and GORGEOUS asst. mgr. asks if I want $6.50 in silver quarters---- guess what I say??????????

I could see the sniper was irked when she lost this pile of loot----I did soothe her by saying the lack of a date does kill the value of 2 of the coins :tongue3::laughing9:

IMG_9323.JPG
IMG_9324.JPG

sweets for the sweetie with free delivery on Friday:laughing7::love4:__________________ the sniper................. well, ..........let me sleep on it----------------- I'll give you an answer in the morning :dontknow:???:laughing9:

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice haul PEA, I bet that teller was just fuming mad when the asst mgr gave you the silver. Congrats. Were the coins gorgeous or the asst mgr, what were your eyes concentrating on?

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice haul PEA, I bet that teller was just fuming mad when the asst mgr gave you the silver. Congrats. Were the coins gorgeous or the asst mgr, what were your eyes concentrating on?

YUP, the silvers were in the sniper's "ammo can"...... no WINNING day for her:laughing9:

hill_billiez

Sep 16, 2012
SW PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice score. The sniper has all day to get the rest of loot.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the nice haul of silver! :occasion14:

gary lee

Apr 13, 2020
atascadero, CA.
Detector(s) used
garret at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that teller should just concentrate on being a teller and not a coin collector at work. Your there on your own time, maybe she should find a bank and go in on her own time.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lobby opens in 10 days.... then I can ask for "assistance"--- the mask will hide my grin & tongue hangin' out:tongue3::laughing9:.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread