Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I buy these bars off and on just a few ounces at a time hoping in 20 years they will be worth something for my Daughters. If just the same value fine if more even better,. I dont buy huge amounts just a few bars here and there for the last few years Question why do 1 oz silver bars cost more than spot I know shipping costs which isnt much. Is it the reputation of the Company they are easier to liquidate serial numbers or ? I always felt safer buying from these companies even though Im paying more. Anyone else buy these or do you think its wasting money ? Do most of you just invest in 90 percent coins ? Any thoughts on this Im not wealthy just want to invest a little here and there and hope it will help them later on. Thanks Tommy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok you guys lost me lol I have enough to invest in a big mac and some fries so I'm on my way they do have high interest rates
I'm very interested. Thanks all

LOL and yuck to the big mac and fries. But their premium crispy chicken sandwiches are ok - well worth diversifying!

I did buy stock in McD's long ago in my kids names in a uniform gift to minor's account so they could learn to follow a stock they actually owned.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread