FAKE $20S WARNING
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree53Likes
  • 5 Post By port ewen ace
  • 2 Post By Davers
  • 6 Post By boogeyman
  • 2 Post By DeepseekerADS
  • 1 Post By Slowtaknow
  • 1 Post By RW
  • 1 Post By port ewen ace

Thread: FAKE $20S WARNING

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    ebay "ulster-relic"

Dec 2012
    port ewen ny
    AT-PRO
    7148 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

FAKE $20'S WARNING

one of my banks in Kingston NY got 5 bad notes-- paper is slick with no fibers, all same serial #'s--- CHECK YOUR $20's

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6413 times
    Ill be on the look-out .

I found 5 $100 bills at a park at daybreak over a year ago , (stuck them quickly in the trunk + they were wet from the 'Dew'.

After hunting for an hour I found a nice 'Artillery , Lead sabot piece , & a Maybe CW -lead ?.

I went to put those in the car (as I was about to get a good ways from where I parked ) ; checked the Bills , they had Pink Chinese Characters on them ...I was ill .

8 months later I see one of these bills posted at a small store next to the winning $500 lottery tickets , with a note beside it saying ( Don't even try it ).

Then a week ago on the ATL News they reported 'Watch for fake 'Chinese' $100 bills coming out of the Dalton GA area (some 90 miles north of where I found mine.

TMI I know , sorry.
    Dozer D and Hillbilly Prince like this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2821 times
    Be wary of anything you get from the bank. True story! We got a call from one of the business offices (utility company) that a lady was trying to pay a commercial electric bill with bogus bills. We went down and she was freaked thinking she was going to jail. She had the receipt where she had withdrawn the cash from her business account an hour or so earlier. It all worked out well for her.

I was dumbfounded that a bank teller that handles cash all day could miss almost $2000 in bogus bills. Or was the bank trying to get rid of the bills?
    Last edited by boogeyman; Nov 05, 2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: senility setting in.........
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    18403 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Some 45 years ago now, I was accused of passing counterfeit 20's. I was at my Mom's house and had a sit down with 2 agents of the Secret Service - one played the good guy, and the other guy was not so nice and kept his right hand tucked under his suit jacket near his weapon I'm sure. Not a very pleasant time I assure you. I kept waiting for years afterwards for them to return. The incident was a very life changing experience - extreme paranoia, and a perfect citizen thereafter.
    Megalodon and tokameel like this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

us
    Lord ringpull

Oct 2015
    Kannapolis nc
    Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex
    327 times
    I hear more and more about phony money coming from banks.
    kingskid1611 likes this.

RW
    us
    Ron

Feb 2007
    Fort Worth'ish
    Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
    660 times
    Cache Hunting
    Would be entertaining to test every bill when withdrawing from a bank teller. I thought they scanned every bill coming in and going out with some kind of high tech detection device? Time to order a pen or a light. Good times ahead.
    port ewen ace likes this.

us
    ebay "ulster-relic"

Dec 2012
    port ewen ny
    AT-PRO
    7148 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by RW View Post
    Would be entertaining to test every bill when withdrawing from a bank teller. I thought they scanned every bill coming in and going out with some kind of high tech detection device? Time to order a pen or a light. Good times ahead.
    way too many fake "investigators" who need to buy a mirror
    RW likes this.

us
    ebay "ulster-relic"

Dec 2012
    port ewen ny
    AT-PRO
    7148 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    the thug punks have been arrested--- now our NY GUBBNER will give them an appearance ticket & Super Bowl tickets (they may have been separated from their Chilldrun during the arraignment---- so gotta give 'em "reparations")

4 bags 'O dirt from NY city--- go figger

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30298 times
    Multiple posts deleted for politics or quote of political post. What part of "no politics" is hard to understand?
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Nov 11, 2019 at 08:29 AM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Apr 2014
    SW Oregon
    567 times
    Prospecting
    Back in the late sixties I deposited two hundred dollars in twenty's and the teller told me one was bogus....at the time I worked in a print shop!!!

Sponsored Links