My second dream box!

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Picked up my usual Thursday supply of halves this morning and was immensely pleased to see seven enders staring at me on the top row of one box. Got them home and released them all and discovered 21 enders total! Inside, one roll had as many as 13 silvers, with a total of 176 for the box! 154 of that was 40%, there was a worn '34 Walker, five Bens and the rest 1964. This has been a killer week, with 128 more coming in handrolls from three different banks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A great score so early in the holiday season, FANTASTIC , congrats on your BIG CATCH.

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Awesome score. Where’s the pics?

I kept trying to post from my phone but got the message that the files are too big. Not tech savvy enough to sort that out. Just picture a big pile of 40%!

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ! Been a while since I've searched a full box of half dollars - you have inspired me to try to find one soon !

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A great score so early in the holiday season, FANTASTIC , congrats on your BIG CATCH.

As a matter of fact, it's been a long time since someone pulled a DREAM BOX out of circulation.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kept trying to post from my phone but got the message that the files are too big. Not tech savvy enough to sort that out. Just picture a big pile of 40%!

I don't post pics directly from my phone. Easiest to use the phone to send pics to your own email and then save them them to your computer. Once saved, you can check to make sure the images are not upside down or sideways and then attach the pic to your tnet post by clicking the pic icon at the top of the post box.

Until then, yes, it is a nice mental image.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What the error message is telling you is the file itself is too large, (too many megabytes). You can download a free ad free program to resize your pictures. Don't know what type cell you have but you can try "Photo Compress 2.0", it is found in Google store for android.

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
What the error message is telling you is the file itself is too large, (too many megabytes). You can download a free ad free program to resize your pictures. Don't know what type cell you have but you can try "Photo Compress 2.0", it is found in Google store for android.

I had a similar program on my old computer. Until this post, I haven't had difficulty with photos from my phone.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I had a similar program on my old computer. Until this post, I haven't had difficulty with photos from my phone.

Did you have more than 1 photo that you were trying to upload? The error happened to me the other day on my post in the classified section. I tried to add multiple photos and received the error. I had to add each 1 separate.

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Did you have more than 1 photo that you were trying to upload? The error happened to me the other day on my post in the classified section. I tried to add multiple photos and received the error. I had to add each 1 separate.

I had five pictures.

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope you figure it out, would love to see your stack of silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread