I hunt where they live!

PanManStan

Mar 5, 2007
Milwaukee
Ok. I hunt 90%'s (walkers) wherever they live, I'll get right up in there and grab them beeotches. Be it in a box, store change, my pocket, your pocket, whatever (I actually found one once that was being used to "steady" a table with irregular legs). I do some of my best sniping on ebay though. Great place. The weird thing is, I was just looking on ebay for some and it seems out of the literally tens-of-millions of items on the "bay", there's only 11 Walkers listed!. No lots even. Are we in some sort of Walker recession?

Stan

Upvote 0

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
I would thing there are millions opon millions of them out there. Just curious whats the lowest you paid for a walker of any condition including postage or any other fees?

OP
OP
PanManStan

PanManStan

Mar 5, 2007
Milwaukee
tw656 said:
I would thing there are millions opon millions of them out there. Just curious whats the lowest you paid for a walker of any condition including postage or any other fees?

The lowest I've paid was $1.35 (about 7-8 months ago, I don't recall what spot was at the time) I got a 'lot' of 10 for $13.50. The guy listed them wrong, and in the wrong category. He didn't get any traffic and I was able to run away with that one. That's the bread and butter of eBay (for buyers). Mis-listed, and misspelled items. The most I've paid was $4.50. I bought a 'lot' of 20 for $90

Anywhoo, I'm under the impression you should stop buying coins, and buy that big 'ol Dictionary book they have down at that store over by your trailer.

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Always use different variations of misspelled words when doing a search on eBay...I've found all kinds of good stuff at great prices... ;D

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
killerwine said:
Always use different variations of misspelled words when doing a search on eBay...I've found all kinds of good stuff at great prices... ;D
Here is a site that you should like. You put in a word, hit search and it goes to Ebay with every variation of misspelled word you can think of. http://www.missing-auctions.com/
It is www.missing-auctions.com.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tw656 said:
Just curious whats the lowest you paid for a walker of any condition including postage or any other fees?
The lowest I have ever paid (come to think of it also the highest I have ever paid) was 50¢ got it at my local BofA ;D

But all kidding aside I did buy some Barber coins (50¢, 25¢ & 10¢) for 5.5 X face value from a lady that did an ebay auction. Whenever I "win" a coin on ebay I always offer to buy their junk silver if it doesn't add very much to the shipping fee.

(Stan I am a snipe too ;))

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread