the last coin from $700 qtr bag has been fondled--- the winners are...........

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scant, yea, REALLY, few and lonely---- BUT-- still winners:hello2:

another Colorado CUD-- closely resembles the # 02-R at cudsoncoins-- but not a match:happysmiley:

IMG_0348.JPG IMG_0349.JPG

finally--- a special little dig at A2COINS :laughing7:--- LORDY--- anudder DUBYA Idaho (total Idaho "W" count now 43) :laughing9:

IMG_0350.JPG IMG_0351.JPG
a few scant "contact" blemishes, full mint luster --likely came direct from a solid "P" box then into the dryer--- then from the dryer to the bag--- to my greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes ..... OHHHHH......Aqualung

AND________________________________ wait for it..... NO STINKIN' SILVER:BangHead::BangHead:

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya rub it in I dont think they sent any Ws to Michigan. I finally just bought them slabbed at MS66 I figure out of the 2 million of each not alot are slabbed . Thats just amazing but you put al;ot of effort into finding those Great job.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya rub it in I dont think they sent any Ws to Michigan. I finally just bought them slabbed at MS66 I figure out of the 2 million of each not alot are slabbed . Thats just amazing but you put al;ot of effort into finding those Great job.

the Mint plans to do better on the 2020 distribution--- figger my yield on the bag at aboooot 5%--- it all goes to pay the toll of living in the EMPEROR State of Newer Yawk-- where a fee or surcharge gets slapped on everything:BangHead:

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just sold both Co. CUDS & the '80-P Jeff. bisecting median split die for $47 plus shipping to my top CUD buyer.

another 2019-W Idaho sold for $13 ......sixty bucks for eighty cents---- I'm all good here. I'ze juzz payin' da bills:happysmiley::laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions