Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did $900 in quarters this week. The one bank (believe it or not) ran out of quarters so I had to go to a difference bank.

Anyway, I got five of the Homestead quarters (2015) with die cuds all over them, mainly on the roofs. They sell for about $3 each.

Also got a pristine War in the Pacific W 2019 and pristine War in the Pacific S and to end the joy got a Marianas W that has been through the sorter a few times. The day before I got a pristine Marianas W! At least now we can find at least one decent something or other in a box.

Back to binge watching Star trek...

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did $900 in quarters this week. The one bank (believe it or not) ran out of quarters so I had to go to a difference bank.

Anyway, I got five of the Homestead quarters (2015) with die cuds all over them, mainly on the roofs. They sell for about $3 each.

Also got a pristine War in the Pacific W 2019 and pristine War in the Pacific S and to end the joy got a Marianas W that has been through the sorter a few times. The day before I got a pristine Marianas W! At least now we can find at least one decent something or other in a box.

Back to binge watching Star trek...
Didnt know you were a Treky I love that show. I bought the Lowell ms66 the War in the Pacific Ms 66 and the San Antonio ms6767 why are the Maiana Islands and the other ones still going for around 80 bucks they made 2 million of each those arent any rarer then the first 3 Go figure Good job on those finds. Tommy

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really a Trekkie and I can't name episodes and now forget a lot of the actors names. Just bored and haven't seen Next Gen is 30 years.

One of my cousins had a recurring role in the original series.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread