Getting boxes from one branch vs 3.

Stacker62

Feb 28, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I just have a question I was hoping to get some help with. I'm fairly new to CRH and I get 6 boxes a week. The boxes I get are all from the same bank but different locations. Should I get 2 boxes from 3 banks every week or would it be better to get 6 boxes from one branch every week? Would it increase my odds of finding silver? I only get boxes of halves as they are my favorite and only save the 90% and 40% coins and odd stuff I may come across. I dont bother with NIFC's. Any help is appreciated.

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It all depends who the coin processing supplier is, better to come from three different bank names. Find out who their coin provider is, keep it mixed up if possible. Sometimes you have No Choice in the matter.

OP
OP
S

Stacker62

Feb 28, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all depends who the coin processing supplier is, better to come from three different bank names. Find out who their coin provider is, keep it mixed up if possible. Sometimes you have No Choice in the matter.

It's all Loomis where I am. I am in New Hampshire and even the banks over the state line in Mass use Loomis......

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
You may tick off the one bank ordering 6 boxes, where they will tolerate you ordering 2 boxes. Getting two from 3 branches keeps you kind of under the radar. As far as getting more silver if you order all from one branch or 3 I would not think it would matter. Luck of the draw so to speak, but keep up the hunting and hope you find a lot of silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread