Time to start SORTING

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that I've decided that it's time to start dumping my silver stack, will sort my 3750 Rosies that have collected from CRH to make 5 complete sets of Best-of-the-BEST for my kids. See pic of my spreadsheet that I've compiled every time an Rx (150ea. X 25 bottles) was filled. These quantities are a result of CRH since 2011, so it gives a good representation of % numbers of a mix found in the wild. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1583080242.818640.jpg
Hard to believe that the 1949 & 1955 groups are so low, granted mintage production for those years were very low also. Those of you who keep well detailed records, do you see approx same correlation.
I've begun working on Rx#26, with my finds from Jan-Feb 2020.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jailbirdjackson

May 5, 2016
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you mention in a thread that you intend to dump all your buffalo nickels? If so, I'm curious how many buffalo nickels you intend to dump?

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you mention in a thread that you intend to dump all your buffalo nickels? If so, I'm curious how many buffalo nickels you intend to dump?

Don't have exact count, but possibly hundreds. PM me if interested.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't believe after all my sorting that I'm still short one 1949-P Rosie to make my 5 complete sets for my 5 kids.
Now that I have all my Rosies sorted, I'm going to pull the BEST-Of-The-BEST for the 5-kids folders and for any numistmatic value and sell over melt $.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions