Made my day even before hunting DIMES.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was making my rounds today dumping & picking up dime boxes. Only have enough funds to get 5-boxes when making my daily rounds. But I'm always asking for dime FLAT wraps and if I can remember to ask for any Halves (teller trays or rolls). Today one of the branches had $120 in halves rolls, bought them all and rechecked them before the next dump bank that had a coin machine. First roll picked had a 40%, figured this is going to be good. Out of the next 11 rolls, pulled 5 more 40%.
Dumped these 12 rolls at next bank. Two banks later, swapped out a dime box and asked if she had any halves (loose or roll). She said she only had ONE roll, bought it regardless, checked it in the car to find a big surprise: 1-Ben, 1-Ken90%, 6-40% = 8 silvers in a single lonely roll. This really made me a SILVER DAY, and I haven't even started checking my dime boxes until tonight. Total today: 12-40%, 2-90%.
So far it's been a good week in halves silver while hunting dimes. I keep looking at the equivalent numbers: 1-40%=2-Rosies, 1-90%=5-Rosies. So just for this morning I've found an equiv of 34-Rosies without touching a dime box. NOT BAD, Not Bad AT ALL.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread