Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is the 2ND WAM '99 I scored in a roll of grungy crap pennies---- sold the 1ST for $115--- this is much nicer.... full red, MS++ details & full mint luster.

IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG ---- now...... if my "stimulus" check would just arrive:BangHead:

Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice looking coin Ace! You are the best at finding varieties and monetizing them. I’m not a cent grader, but will the rub marks / fine scratches between the date and Lincoln’s chin make it AU? Nonetheless, a great find!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice condition too. I only have one of the 1999WAM. That is a tough one for sure.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on those finds. This one looks really nice. Still looking for one myself.

Nice looking coin Ace! You are the best at finding varieties and monetizing them. I’m not a cent grader, but will the rub marks / fine scratches between the date and Lincoln’s chin make it AU? Nonetheless, a great find!
Those look more like roller lines on the planchet to me but that one going NE from the last 9 towards TRUST is a concern.

Definitely MS, but it might be a crapshoot with the grader and depend partly on how they're feeling that day. At least an MS "details" coin for any damage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread