CRH is Becoming Mainstream

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in my local CU yesterday looking for my own 'fertile ground,' and noticed that nearly everyone in there was asking for or picking up boxes of rolled coins. Two guys were even discussing W mint marks and the occurrence of 90%s in half boxes!

WTH! don't they realize this 'sport' is not for the faint of heart!? They should go back to dropping coins and jewelry on the local beaches and sidewalks for me to find!

Upvote 0

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
When things are a little tight, more people develop an interest. Most of that is short term. Once most of the furloughed folks are back at work, you will see the number in of people involved drop considerably.

Time for more coffee.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they need to help Rick, Marty and the Team.... along with metal detecting "expert" GAWWWWY DWAYTONN.... there is more wood to be dug at the "dummy pit":laughing9::icon_jokercolor::tard::laughing7:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same happened when storage wars came out all the Im going to get rich people started flooding yard and Estate sales.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s been this way since about 2007 when even bank managers were ordering boxes and dumping 40% in favor of 90%.
How things have changed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread