Big bullion SILVER PRICES

silveraddict

Jan 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Just checked current Buy-Back prices on three of the major bullion companies, currently as of 8/15/20 at $19.18/$1.FV of 90% junk coins.
Looks very impressive, now to decide Yes or No on selling.
Your comments.
I'm waiting a little while longer.
This is the dip when you buy not sell

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put me in the group that thinks the price is only going higher from here. I think it will get into the $30's this year, at least. I'd all but bet the farm on high $20's. There is no reason whatsoever for the price to go down (other than normal small fluctuations) in the near future. With that said, markets certainly do not always behave as they "should." The price of silver will do exactly whatever The Powers That Be want it to.

Also, I just can't find a reason to sell. I can't think of a single thing better to do with the money other than leave it in silver. If I had some debt I needed to pay down, or what I thought was a better investment opportunity then I would consider it. So, I'm waiting...for now.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I also see no reason to trade for more paper. I’m paper heavy as it is and not a great position to be in for the future.
Unless you’re flat broke I see no reason to sell. Could be that holding debt isn’t the same as it used to be, there’s free money on its way!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
check what you have first. Metalmarkets has a price for dimes/quarters ($19.73/$1 currently) and a price for halves ($20.16/$1) Most other places show the same price regardless. So if you have halves, that might make a difference. :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread