Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I have several risk factors and in Massachusetts we are still pretty well locked down. Banks have been opening and a couple days ago 3 of my dump banks opened their coin machines again, finally.

I am still locked down by my family as they are very concerned for my health. But seeing all the silver being found is driving me crazy knowing it might be out there. Of course coin machines being locked down for the last 6 months means that no bags have gone to the couriers but will begin soon so there will be a turn around. I am waiting on a banks half bag to fill as they will only sell full bags, my other bank that will sell bags will sell when they get to over $600 or at least have in the past.
The problem is that you cannot sneak a bag of halves in, and hard to go through them with out the family noticing and then dumping them is also a problem, having to sneak them out of the house and then it a bank where there are people.

Yesterday to dump the nickel and dime rolls I had gotten for the first time this week (about $60 worth) I snuck them out in my camera bag as the one thing I am allowed to do is to go to the local ponds to take pictures of birds as long as NO ONE else is at the pond at the same time.

go944iCl.jpg

JFjIof3l.jpg

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So, you have two hobbies to work on, CRH & taking photos. Love the action pics.
You can always tell the family that you have to go outside to take pictures in daylight setting of COINS.
I will try to keep in touch with you on your missing coins needed. Til then, keep CRH hunting when & where possible.

OP
OP
Ben Cartwright SASS

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Dozer but I want to fill the spots from my finding coins.

I have a Walker, Mercury, and Franklin complete sets that I put together from buying junk silver, to me that is a whole different ballgame, only needing money and time to find the tough ones.

I enjoy the chase on my empty slots

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ben. I too LOVE THE CHASE rather than going to a LCS and buy coins to fill holes. Persistence will pay off to find them all, it just takes time. GOOD LUCK & GOOD HUNTING. I follow your post frequently.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread