Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 rolls of quarters
10 rolls of dimes
10 rolls of nickels
10 rolls of pennies

That is all that my bank will allow me to pick up every week (despite having a business account!). So what the heck, may as well make the best of it!

I don't usually hunt customer wrapped rolls and everything except the quarters ended up being customer wrapped. But that's alright with me! It's nice to change things up every once in a while. From what I understand, customer wrapped rolls are very hit or miss. In this hunt, I struck out on dimes and pennies, but the nickels were a huge hit...

Screenshot (71).png

This roll ended up having 3 silver war nickels and 3 foreigns/tokens!

The machine wrapped quarter rolls didn't disappoint either! I started the hunt off with a 202 West Point ender (identified by the V75 privy mark) and it only got better from there!

Screenshot (81).png Screenshot (73).png

That's right- I struck silver in a machine wrapped quarter roll, and just 1 of 10 at that! Can you say miracle?

I had a lot of fun with this one and am excited to keep doing these hunts until my bank starts allowing me to get full boxes again. Then I think I'll switch over to quarters and continue to chase the thrill of finding silver until it happens again!

If you want to see the full hunt, you can check it out on YouTube down below. Thanks for watching and happy hunting!

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, CWRs can be a BIG hit or miss. You may be looking at someone's COMPLETE COLLECTION! and you're the one to catch it up front. Nice job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread