Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
solid BUNC Marsh Billings---- could it be??? the DUBYAH results coming soon:dontknow:

View attachment 1888143

got 2 boxes of halves--- no enders--- they get fondled after the MB's, then on to the box of old dirty nickels

AND--- sitting on TWO $700 bags of laundromat CUTERS---- they always have a bit O' sillvah----- no Santa helper available---- maybe my cat can be trained to find errors & AG:dontknow::laughing9:

Upvote 0

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
In my experience, some cats can be bribed, but cats can not be trained. Remember, cats do not have owners, they have staff.

Time for more coffee.

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my experience, some cats can be bribed, but cats can not be trained. Remember, cats do not have owners, they have staff.

Time for more coffee.

:laughing9::icon_cat: YUPPP!!!--- $500 groped--- and the box has been skunkified--just a bunch of P:BangHead:

Last edited:

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Since getting lucky with 10 rolls of 2020's getting 6 W's (Marsh-Billings) I have done $3,000 worth of 2020's without a single W

my bank that will sell bags of all denominations, they have a contract with two laundromats who I am pretty sure go through them for silver as I have never found a single silver quarter with them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread