300.00 in halves.... boooooing

blueberra

Oct 15, 2009
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CRH (especially in 2021) seems to be like the difference between buying scratch tickets or playing, say, a 3 digit daily number.

With scratch tickets, you get frequent 'stays of execution' (e.g. $5 winner on a $5 ticket) leading, almost assuredly, to zero -- but you get the momentary high of a winner.

With the daily number, it's almost always zilch, but when it hits, it's a few hundred dollars.

CRH in 2021 seems to be very likely a skunk box (or, in your case, 30 skunk rolls) rather than a token silver or two to keep the pilot lit.

Judging from the number of people who have commented about 2021 skunk streaks (myself included), I'd say you're the rule rather than the exception.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the neighbors are complainin' about the smell from my boxes:BangHead:

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup i haven't been doing much. I got two 40% from a box and have another i haven't opened. I'm not tearing through them like i used to since its getting so tougb to get rid of them.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup i haven't been doing much. I got two 40% from a box and have another i haven't opened. I'm not tearing through them like i used to since its getting so tougb to get rid of them.

I have the opposite problem - could dump at my credit unions if only I could get boxes from my old banks. One year since my last box.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been dabbling into halve boxes lately, and doing fairly well, at least no SKUNKS. Picks up when dimes get smelly from the skunks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread